Parental Insight is a U.S. 501(c)3 non-profit corporation.
Parents and Counselors
Parents raise your children in the way they should go,and when they are older they will not depart from these ways.
Counselors* work with parents to resolve issues that may result in uncommon behavior in a classroom setting.
When you support Parental Insight’s program initiatives, you make a needed difference in the lives of our youth and our community.
Call 1866-486-9934 and consider sponsoring the following services:
- Sentinel (parent authorized real-time video monitoring of child)
- Authorized access of stored video clips by a Parental Insight Network
professional Counselor, Personal Counselor, Special Needs Counselor,
Legal, Tutor, Mental Health Physician, Pediatrics, Dental
- Administrator for Parent, Child, Teacher calendar coordination of events
- Concierge for forgotten lunch, replacement of clothes, Family food basket
- Sentinel on site for recording of events when parent is unavailable
- Security Sentinel to watch child until parent /guardian arrives. Sentinels record
real-time video of time watching child
Many employers match employee annual gifts to non-profit organizations like Parental
Insight. Maximize your donation by asking your employer if they have a matching gift
program! You can turn $10 into $20 or $100 into $200!
Stock gifts are an excellent way to contribute to Parental Insight's long-term growth.
Before donating appreciated securities, confirm the benefits with your tax accountant.
A planned gift demonstrates your desire to see Parental Insight continue creating
opportunities for youth in the advancement of education and technology. Planned
giving benefits you and your loved ones with substantial tax deductions.
Sponsors and Supporters Show Your Support!
Sponsor a child for the Parental Insight Network of services.
- Sponsor a child or family for food, supplies, clothing, counseling, tutoring, shelter, summer camp and any Parental Insight Services
- Sponsor a child for Boot Camp placement (a child caught bullying, stealing, smoking, drinking, having sex, disrespecting parents/teachers, possession of weapons, etc.)
When you sponsor a child, your funds contribute to the advancement of education with
training and parental involvement.*
Parental Insight Inc. is a U. S. non-profit 501(c)3 Organization Copyright© All rights reserved 1996-2020